Since the beggining of the COVID-19 outbreak, MERIT has strived to go above and beyond to ensure the safety of our guests, our staff, and our community.
Currently, Ontario is under a stay-at-home order, with some businesses, including ours allowed to remain open. The province recommends you only leave your home for essential trips. If you deem a visit to MERIT’s Bottle Shop and Market an essential trip, we have various measures in place to ensure the safety of everyone who enters. We are currently operating TO-GO service only, with strict measures in place for anyone who enters 107 James St. North to place a to-go order. These include:
- Mandatory screening of both guests and staff upon entrance of 107 James St. North, using Ontario Required Screening Questions.
- Sanitization of hands using 80% ABV Hand Sanitizer.
- Requirement of masks to be worn at all time on premise.
- Maximum of 4 people in the Market space at a time.
- Limiting crossing of paths/side-by-side passing in the Bottle Shop using directional signage.
- Lineup markers outside that are atleast 6ft apart and include signage about wearing a mask while in line.
- Using new growler-glass only and temporarily suspending ‘re-fill’ program to reduce shared contact of a single surface.
- Sanitization of each payment terminal after every use using PAA Surface Sanitizer.
- Physical distance indicators within the Market space and at Checkout.
- Cleaning of all surfaces at payment areas after every use using PAA Surface Sanitizer.
- Use of Nitrile Gloves by all staff for all activities that involved handling product that may be touched at a later point by customers. This includes: bottles, growlers, glassware, and all retail product.
- Front door open to ensure air-flow in the Bottle Shop + Market space
- Washroom use limited to staff-only and cleaned hourly.
We are offering same-day delivery within Hamilton and provide free delivery to Toronto as well as a rotating regional destination each week. For more information on delivery, please visit shop.meritbrewing.ca
If you have any questions regarding our practices or require further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org