We’ve been taking our time to build out our alleyway beer & wine garden and to make sure that our guests and staff could be safe while enjoying! MERIT was built as a place to facilitate conversation and community over a great beer and bite and we’re excited to get back to (safely) welcoming you into our space!
We’ve got 6 taps, SVP in short cans, a tight but delicious menu featuring all the favs you missed, plus an exciting new by the bottle wine-list that should probably be priced much higher than we have it and we’re excited to share some delicious things with you!
Things will look and operate a little different so here are a few things you should know!
– Please bring a mask.
– As the MERIT taproom always has been, the patio and beer garden will be first-come-first-serve. Please enter through the back alleyway off Vine Street!
– Opening hours will be 4-9pm Thurs/Fri, 12-9pm Sat, and 12-8pm Sun. The kitchen closes 1hr prior to close.
– Tables will be assigned and you must stay seated at your table for the duration of your stay. Visits will be capped at 90 minutes.
– Please designate 1 or 2 people in your group to be the ones to order. Orders will be taken at the bar and food will be brought to your table by us. Masks must be worn inside at all times. Again… please bring a mask!
– We will be accepting credit and debit cards only. No cash. We will not be running tabs.
– We will be serving beer in plastic compostable cups and food will be served in compostable containers as well. We are kindly asking you to take empty or use cups/trays to the designated disposal areas.
– There will be sanitization stations throughout the patio and beer garden. Use them liberally. Just try and make us run out of sanitizer!
– If you have been travelling recently, been experiencing any COVID19 symptoms or been around anyone who has, please stay home.
Thank you in advance for doing your part to keep our community safe while we all enjoy the joyful experience of being together (but properly distanced) at MERIT.